Intelliscan - Barcode Scanning and Mobile Computing
AOPEN Google Chromebox Commercial II with Celeron 3865U
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial is the first of its kind, running on the flexible Chrome OS, delivering powerful, reliable and secure apps for signage, kiosk and POS markets.
The Chromebox Commercial sets itself apart from any Chromebox, being a commercial grade device, which makes it ideal for powering digital displays and vertical applications across a wide range of industries: from kiosks and public transport systems to high traffic retail environments. At only 25mm high it’s designed, to fit behind displays and can be integrated into kiosks or POS systems, to be hidden from sight.
AOPEN’s Commercial Chromebox is a shock and vibration resistant solid-state device with a wide-operating temperature range (up to a maximum of 60°C/140°F*). Features like built-in hardware encryption and verified firmware boot means that retailers and clients can be confident that they will be protected from unauthorised breach of information or updates. This also broadens the applications of the Chromebox Commercial, ensuring that it can be used in verticals where high volumes of classified data might be collected (i.e. government or health services sector).
All Commercial Chrome products come with options for either a yearly or a perpetual Chrome Device Management license to allow administrators to manage their organization’s Chrome devices from a single place. There is a standard three-year warranty on the device or an optional five-year warranty that can be chosen. As with all AOPEN devices, there’s long product life cycle support.
Chromebox Commercial technical features include:
- Digital Media Engine with Chrome OS
- Tough and tamperproof design for 24/7 operability in public spaces.
- Small form factor for easy installment behind displays or integration in kiosks, comes with L-shaped mount.
- The solid-state and fanless design ensure a first-rate performance in challenging situations.
- Shock and vibration resistant, wide-operating temperature range and fanless design, ensuring first-rate performance in challenging situations.
- Through our preferred software platform meldCX, the Chromebox Commercial supports AI applications such as eyeball tracking and gesture-based movement.
- Save valuable time and costs on installation, programming and maintenance with the optional Chrome Device Management (CDM).